6.03.2014

Bumpdate {24 Weeks}


pregnancy, bumpdate, 24 weeks, baby, pregnant, chalkboard, maternity


{How I am Feeling} 
Good but I am really starting to slow down and my endurance is at an all time low. My husband's family visited us this past weekend and I was the old fogie slowing the group down to a snails pace. (actually I would have been eating said snail's dust) Thankfully they are awesome and put up with slowpoke me as I waddled along.

{Weight Gain} 
17 freaking pounds. I looked at pictures of myself before I got pregnant and I didn't even recognize myself.

{Exercise} 
I've been doing good! (finally) These past couple of weeks I have been doing a weight lifting program specifically for us pregos, yoga and of course almost daily dog walks. Hopefully I can keep this up but I am not holding my breath...

{Clothing} 
I am quickly running out of creative ways to make my non-maternity shirts fit me. It is getting to the point of no return and I am almost to the point where I am going to have to drop some serious dough on baby lady shirts.

{Sleep} 
I'm still sleeping well through the night (except for the nightly pee breaks) but this kid is an early riser and usually has me up by 6:30. I've always been a morning person but the 6 am wake up calls are really starting to push it. 

{Movement} 
This was the first week it looked like the creature from 'Alien' was about to pop out of my stomach. I was sitting on the couch when all of a sudden my stomach got super tight in one spot and when I looked down a giant lump of a hand or a foot was there. When I started freaking out and yelling the lump quickly disappeared, I think I spooked the poor kid. 

{Food Cravings} 
The usual Tootsie Rolls, Twizzlers and cinnamony things.

{What I am Missing} 
Being able to have a beer with my husband and father-in-law this past weekend. *sigh* 

{Belly Button} 
Still all sorts of crazy! Part innie, part flat and part outie.

{Looking Forward To} 
Our crib arriving next week and being able to put it together! After that it is off to IKEA to find a dresser - have I mentioned how much I miss that store. It's pretty pathetic how excited I am for this upcoming shopping trip but no joke I have a countdown on my phone to IKEA day. 


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .


Twelve Weeks : : Thirteen Weeks

Fourteen Weeks : : Fifteen Weeks


 
Eighteen Weeks : : Nineteen Weeks

Twenty Weeks : : Twenty-One Weeks

Twenty-Two Weeks : : Twenty-Three Weeks

7 comments:

  1. How cute are you!!! I love the chalkboard bumpdate. Hope pregnancy is treating you well!

    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I remember this was the time when my belly constantly felt stretched. Has your husband had any pregnancy symptoms yet? I don't know how common that is but mine did, most noticeably the last couple of months. I slept through the night and he was the one up three times a night to pee. And he craved red robin hamburgers while I had no cravings at all. I think the exercise will help your labor and delivery a lot. You look great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you put up the past photos from the updates, it's fun seeing the changes all on one post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are SO adorable!!! & your adorable shirt makes your bump even cuter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! Congratulations on your pregnancy! You have so much to look forward to! Thanks for checking out Miss Tweedle :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Countdown to Ikea! Woooo! And try consignment stores first. I worked in one and people bring in maternity stuff ALL THE TIME!!!! And I love that shirt! Its so cute! And bhahahhahahahahhaha I laughed so hard when you said you screamed at the babies head!

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete